Awesome Video of Our NYC Pigeon Hunt

Photo Copyright 2012 by Jackson Landers
At last, Prevention magazine has posted the awesome video of John Durant and myself hunting city pigeons by hand in New York's Central Park. Hijinks ensued. Mandy's article that accompanies it is also excellent. I only wish that we'd had another camera ready to film the reactions of witnesses.

Had this whole thing happened while I was working on Eating Aliens then it would definitely have been an additional chapter. I would go back and do this again in a heartbeat. In fact, given that I am seasonally a professional hunting guide already, I hereby offer my services for guided pigeon hunts in Central Park. Butchering and cooking included.

By the way, Eating Aliens is available right now in print and ready to ship to your door if your local bookstore doesn't have it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Hunting Blog All Rights Reserved.