'Virginia's Secret Alligators' Video

We have a video up now to promote the alligator expedition!

I am still well short of the money that I need to pay for this trip into the swamps and creeks of southern Virginia to find out whether there are really alligators in the Old Dominion. Nobody else is going out there to answer the question. Please pitch in towards this project by donating here to my fundraising campaign.

Also notice that there are all sorts of good rewards for donating. Signed copies of 'Eating Aliens,' downloads of the film, 'Close to the Bone,' or a really big contribution gets you a ride-along on the actual expedition. 

By the way, I realize that the blog and the comments system suddenly looks sort of different. I have no idea what Blogger has done or why but I'm working on fixing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Hunting Blog All Rights Reserved.