Winter Gigs

This Wednesday, January 16th, I'll be at the Over the Moon Bookstore in Crozet, Virginia at 6 pm to read, tell stories from 'Eating Aliens' and sign books. I don't do a whole lot of readings or book-signings (though I'm happy to do them when asked) and this is the only one on my schedule right now. If you happen to be local (Crozet is very close to Charlottesville), please show up!

Then I'll be dashing off to Maryland for a few days to film a guest appearance on an episode of 'Dead Meat.' Somewhere next week I'm also supposed to film material for a segment on a major network's morning news program. Details on that will emerge soon.

On February 13th I will be in New Haven, Connecticut to speak at Yale's Center for Environmental Law and Policy about the conservation policy implications of eating and/or commercializing invasive species.

Other fun stuff to look out for includes a feature article by yours truly in the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation's monthly magazine, 'The Bugle.' Personal accounts of my close culinary encounters with bears and the world's hottest pepper will be running soon in separate columns in Slate.com; and I may have some new, larger projects to announce within the next month or so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Hunting Blog All Rights Reserved.