Deer Hunting Instruction

Photo copyright 2011 by Jackson Landers
I want to give the world at large a heads-up that its that time of the year again -- deer season! I am available for guided deer hunts beginning November 17th. Either weekends or weekdays are open. We can hunt on land in my area in central Virginia, or by request I am happy to teach land owners how to hunt for deer on the piece of private or public land available to them.

This is not like most guided deer hunts. I do not guarantee a dead trophy deer. What I guarantee is that I will teach you the craft of hunting deer for food. I am more of a hunting instructor than I am a traditional hunting guide. If you are looking for a trophy deer to put on the wall, I am not your guy. I specialize in teaching adult beginners.

To schedule a private hunt, you can contact me at jack.landers@gmail.com. The cost of a one-day hunt in my area near Charlottesville, Virginia, is $150 per day for one person, or $200 for two people. For an additional fee, I can travel to other areas to teach you to hunt on your own land. Available by appointment on weekdays and weekends.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Hunting Blog All Rights Reserved.