'Eating Aliens' On Sale for Kindle Right Now

Photo copyright 2012 by Jackson Landers
This is shaping up to be one of the busiest months of my life. 'Eating Aliens' finally ships out to bookstores at the end of this month. Late last night I found out that the Kindle edition is already available for purchase right now on Amazon.

Yesterday a new issue of TIME magazine went out to some millions of people and they were kind enough to include a short article and a full page devoted to 'Eating Aliens' (Sept. 17th, 2012 issue, page 58). Bracing for the wave of people looking me up, we hustled up a new website at jacksonlanders.com.

For now I am still blogging here at Rule .303 on Blogger, but pretty soon I will be making the switch over to Wordpress at the new site. Rule .303 will remain online for archival purposes and all of the links to past entries will still work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Hunting Blog All Rights Reserved.