NYC Snakeheads, Telling It Like it Is

If you are interested in invasive snakeheads, you're in luck. Helenah Swedberg filmed most of my presentation on snakeheads in Manhattan a few days ago and you can watch a clip that she edited right here.

This should give you a little taste of what the book tour for 'Eating Aliens' will be like. A series of events in different cities around the US where the audience will have the chance to taste some of the things that I hunted for the book while I'm speaking about the species and telling some stories from the road.

Right now I am putting together a list of local contacts ahead of that book tour scheduled for late September and October. I'm going to need either a restaurant or a food-related civic group (such as a Slow Food convivium) in most of these stops, plus I'd like to take some local journalists hunting or fishing in each city. And naturally I'd love to do radio interviews in each city as well. If you can help out with any of this then please shoot me an email at jack.landers@gmail.com. The partial list of cities includes the following:

Charlottesville, VA
Richmond, VA
Washington, DC
New York City, NY
Boston, MA
Miami, FL
Chicago, IL
Kansas City, KS
Columbia, MO
Los Angeles, CA

Plus smaller cities or any place that is between points A and B, since I will be doing most of this on the road in my truck full of fishing and hunting gear. If there is a place where I can fill a room and do some interviews then I'm interested.

Meanwhile, I'm also happy to come any time to talk about how to start hunting deer as an adult beginner, bearing copies of my last book, 'The Beginners Guide to Hunting Deer for Food.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Hunting Blog All Rights Reserved.