Signed Copies of My Deer Book

Every now and then I get an email from someone asking me for a signed copy of my deer book. I'm happy to sign books in person for free, but until now I didn't have any copies of the book to drop in the mail.

I don't get the same price breaks that Amazon or Barnes & Noble does on copies of my own book and its definitely cheaper to get a copy from a book retailer, but I have small supply now which I'm happy to sign and drop in the mail for anyone interested.

If you'd like me to personalize an inscription to someone for a gift, let me know and I'm happy to oblige. The cost is $22, including shipping within North America. Overseas, I'll have to check on shipping. Payment can be made via Paypal to jack.landers@gmail.com.

[Photo copyright 2012 by Jackson Landers.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Hunting Blog All Rights Reserved.